What is Dhat Syndrome?
Involuntary loss of semen during or after urination is called Dhat syndrome. It is a highly debilitating condition which if ignored for even a shorter period of time can cast severe impact over the health and potency of a male. The person affected with this problem sees the presence of thick white fluid after urination. The volume of the discharge varies depending upon the intensity of the problem.
Sperm production goes on in the male body after the age of puberty on a regular basis. These are stored in testicles and are discharged on the climax.
The problem of semen with urine arises when these sperms are passed out without climax during or after urination. Dhat is a sign of sexual exhaustion as it signifies severe debilities in the reproductive system.
If the problem is allowed to persist severe signs of weaknesses arise like erectile dysfunction, low libido, and watery semen. Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda is the most effective way to get rid of the problem.
When the body loses sperms it replenishes these instantly. Production of sperms requires nutrients that are essential for other purposes also.
Regular loss of sperms causes erosion of nutrient reserves of the body and raises their scarcity. The deficiency of vital nutrients leads to poor stamina, low energy, and lethargy.
Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda is a highly beneficial way to resolve the problem as it eliminates ill-effects of the problem over one’s health.
By improving the overall health of a male it provides long-lasting treatment and prevents the problem from occurring in the future. The problem of semen with urine can affect irrespective of age.
The causes of dhat syndrome are varied which very silently effect and raise the problem in a short time. Dhat syndrome symptoms are very clear.
On the arrival of the first symptoms, proper treatment shall be taken to prevent a problem from aggravating. It shall not be ignored as a sign of growing age.
Males often ignore dhat syndrome symptoms as the mild problem which can subside on its own. Many times males do not disclose it to anyone else because of shame and embarrassment.
Ayurvedic treatment for dhat syndrome can resolve the problem holistically along with its side effects.
For taking Ayurvedic treatment you do not need any medical prescription Ayurvedic herbs are available in perfect combination and dosage in herbal supplements which can be used conveniently to gain positive results.
Ayurvedic treatment for dhat syndrome provides many other benefits that improve the overall quality of life. These work for males of all ages and are fit to be used for a regular and prolonged duration.
Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda is capable of addressing the entire range of causes and alleviates them safely and naturally. Ayurvedic treatment invigorates the internal mechanism to provide safe results and cures many other nagging problems.
This problem also affects the male’s ability to extend progeny. Regular loss of vital fluids of the reproductive system lowers male’s ability to cause conception.
Physical debility and low energy affects a male’s mental health as well and causes psychological issues and disorders.
This problem can make life miserable and if it affects a young male can be very depressing. This problem raises a serious threat to health by making the urinary system prone for bacterial infections.
If immunity is low severe infections can grow in the urinary system due to the problem. Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda alleviates the problem quickly and brings back charm and passion in love-life naturally.
It improves physical and mental abilities along with potency and virility to provide complete and long-lasting treatment.
You may like reading:
Symptoms and Causes
The causes of dhat syndrome can vary from mild to severe. These can be related to one’s physical health and even mental health and lifestyle. Here is a list of few commonly found causes of the problem.
- Retrograde ejaculation is caused by the poor health of the prostate gland. This gland encircles the urinary canal close to the urethra. BPH is benign prostatic hyperplasia which occurs in elderly males due to aging. This gland can get enlarged due to sitting jobs etc. as well at an early age. The enlargement causes constriction of the urinary canal which prevents complete ejaculation of semen in the climax. Part of semen remains in the urethra which is later passed out with urine.
- Prostatitis causes inflammation of the prostate gland. It can be acute or chronic and is caused due to bacterial infection. Inflammation of gland also constricts the urinary canal and causes retrograde ejaculation to cause the problem.
- Congestion of the prostate gland is the most common cause of semen with urine in younger males. Males practicing self-stimulation or copulation excessively or having arousals without ejaculation during the day have a congested the prostate gland. The fluids present around the gland get pushed into the urinary canal when pressure is applied during urination. Even while sitting or on slight pressure during other activities fluids are pushed into a canal to cause the problem.
- Nerves are responsible for keeping semen and sperms locked and discharge only when allowed to. Low testosterone level causes an exhausted reproductive system that has weak and sluggish nerves. These nerves on slight arousal or excitement allow seminal fluids to pass into the urethra and cause the problem of semen with urine.
- Nutritional deficiencies also cause the problem as the body is unable to maintain energy supplementation to nerves and reproductive system. Scarcity of vital minerals like zinc and iron are common causes of semen with urine problems.
- The poor emotional status which causes intense arousals on slight instances can cause congestion of the prostate or transfer of fluids into the urinary canal. These fluids are passed out with urine which causes the problem.
- Other than these use of recreational products, use of sedatives, etc. and presence of health conditions like diabetes can cause physical debilities, weak nerves and reproductive system to raise the problem.
The symptoms of the problem are clear and precise. One can easily identify the presence of the problem and start the treatment.
Frequent discharge of thick fluid during or after urination in lesser or higher volume is a clear symptom of the problem.
Pain and burning sensation during urination also signify the presence of the problem. Delayed start of urine, thinning of urine stream, incontinence and incomplete urination are other supporting signs of the problem.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Dhat Syndrome
No Fall and Maha Rasayan capsules are recommended for effective, fast and holistic treatment. These supplements come with the perfect combination of highly reliable and effective herbs recommended for Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda for safe and fast results.
These stop loss of sperms through urine in a short time and on regular use reverse debilities inflicted by the problem. No Fall and Maha Rasayan capsules come with nutritive herbs which supplement bioactive nutrition.
Bioavailable nutrition gets absorbed in the body and fulfills requirements of the body. These provide a wide range of minerals, vitamins, protein, healthy fat and enzymes in sufficient dosage to boost-up energy and vitality.
The herbal ingredients of these pills also speed-up the metabolic rate and maintain energy production higher in the future as well. The herbs promote faster and better, fat, protein and sugar metabolism by increasing enzymatic activities.
These supplements also come with anti-toxin herbs that cleanse the entire digestive tract, liver, colon, and kidneys and provide purified blood.
Free-radicals damage cells and tissues and weakened organs. These cause debilities in systems and cause malfunctions. These speed-up tissue aging and bring weakness in the entire body.
No Fall and Maha Rasayan capsules come with anti-aging herbs which supplement antioxidants to inhibit free-radical activities.
These slow down the aging process, rejuvenate health and provide youthful vitality and verve. The major benefit of these supplements is their properties to improve prostate gland health and its functions.
These supplements possess herbs for Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda which shrinks the enlarged size of the prostate naturally.
These also possess strong anti-bacterial herbs that remove bacterial infection and treat chronic and acute prostatitis.
No Fall and Maha Rasayan capsules come with safe and strong anti-inflammatory herbs that diffuse inflammation of the prostate gland and also remove blockages in urinary and sperm canal for smooth ejaculation.
By curing prostate gland problems these supplements eliminate retrograde ejaculation to treat sperm discharge with urine.
Herbs that improve nerve functions and repair damaged ones are also recommended for Dhat syndrome treatment in Ayurveda.
No Fall and Maha Rasayan capsules possess herbs which are nerve tonics and make nerves of the genital region healthy and strong.
These herbs keep semen locked and prevent all sorts of involuntary ejaculation by maintaining nerves strong and active.
Aphrodisiac herbs increase the level of testosterone and rejuvenate the sluggish reproductive system. The energized reproductive system overcomes problems like retrograde ejaculation, sluggish nerves and muscles, and incomplete ejaculation.
By rejuvenating the reproductive system and improving energy level these provide riddance from issues like low libido, low semen volume and ED efficiently. These make a male capable lover in bed and also enhance his fertility.
Herbal Remedies to Prevent Dhat Syndrome
Shilajit, Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Kesar, and Shatavari are renowned remedies for curing physical, mental and sexual disorders in males. These are herbs with multiple properties and provide age-defying vitality, virility, potency, and vigor.
Vidarikhand, Kali Musli, Kaunch, Bahera, and Jaiphal are metabolism enhancers, cleansers and herbs to increase sperm count. These improve fertility and maintain upbeat vitality for longer period.
Bhasma like Lauh, Abhrak, and Ras Sindoor cure a variety of debilitating disorders and improve immunity to keep health protected in the future.
Final Words for Dhat Syndrome Treatment and Prevention
Regular use of No Fall and Maha Rasayan capsules for 3 or 4 months provides holistic and safe Dhat syndrome treatment. To prevent the problem from reoccurring maintain a healthy dietary regimen and lifestyle.
Stay away from recreational products and malpractices like self-stimulation. Avoid unnecessary stimulations during the day through erotic material or conversations. Remain physically active and take sufficient sleep and rest to prevent stress.
You may like reading: