Kidney / Gallbladder
Ayurvedic Herbal Remedies for Kidney and Gallbladder Stone
Kidney stones are also called as renal calculi. Kidneys are responsible for cleaning blood and removing impurities travelling with it. These organs also maintain water level and pass excess water out of blood. These responsibilities make these organs prone to toxicity and stones. Herbal remedies for kidney stones are effective, safe and easy to use ways to prevent and treat the problem. Kidneys filter blood and remove minerals, some of these are reabsorbed by the body rest of the matter is excreted through urine.
Excess load of minerals particularly calcium causes mineral precipitate. Lesser water intake or frequent dehydration aggravates the problem by allowing precipitate to stay. If blood has presence of uric acid or oxalic acid the precipitate binds to form a stone. Stone can reoccur again and again and cause damage even after surgical removal. Herbal remedies for kidney stones eliminate stones safely and even suppress their re-occurrences.
These supplements also provide gallbladder stone Ayurvedic treatment. Gallbladder stones remain asymptomatic until they become lose and block biliary ducts. This condition requires immediate attention and can cause severe jaundice. Herbal remedies pass gallstone naturally like kidney stones by breaking them into fine pieces.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney and Gallbladder Stone
Gallbladder stones Ayurvedic treatment possess herbs which disintegrate gallstones and renal calculi by reducing bondage between crystals of minerals forming the stones. These remedies increase urine output to pass out kidney stones and promote bile production to pass gallstones naturally without surgeries. Ayurvedic treatment also improves digestion and suppresses release of acids which bind crystals of minerals to form stones for long-lasting relief. These also expel toxins from blood to keep liver and kidneys healthy and maintain their functions upbeat.
- Herbal remedies break stones into fine pieces by reducing bondage between crystals. These pieces are passed out of kidneys through urine and from gallbladder through bile.
- These remedies expel toxins out of blood to keep kidneys and liver healthy. Toxicity in liver and kidneys slowdown their functions and promote stone formation.
- Uric and oxalic acid work as adhesive to form stones. Herbs maintain upbeat digestion to suppress level of these acids in the blood to prevent reoccurrence of the problem in future.
- These suppress pain, maintain urine output, improve digestion and relieve other symptoms of the problem.
- These minimize chances of surgeries and also work as safe preventive remedies.
Ayush Remedies provides the most effective Ayurvedic treatment for kidney stones in India. These offer herbal supplements which treat existing stones and prevent them from occurring. The herbal supplements protect a person from harmful surgeries and provide long-lasting relief. Ayush Remedies is the most trusted name for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney stones in India. Here one can find wide range of supplements for treating commonly found disorders and diseases.