Hemoglobin is an iron-rich protein present in red blood cells that carries oxygen to organs and tissues of our body and transports back carbon dioxide to the lungs. Hemoglobin is made by iron when there is a lack of iron in your blood your body is unable to receive oxygen as needed. So, the decrease in the count of red blood cells and iron level indicates that hemoglobin is below normal.
The condition of having low blood count is also referred to as anemia. The normal level of hemoglobin is 14 to 18 g/dl for adult men and 12 to 16 g/dl for adult women.
The decrease in the count of red blood cells is caused due to several factors such as under:
You may like reading:
Causes and Symptoms of Low Hemoglobin
- Inadequate iron intake Not eating iron from a longer period or eating too less can become a cause of the iron deficiency. Iron-rich foods are very necessary for growth and development for pregnant ladies and small kids. Sometimes our body is also unable to absorb iron. This may be due to any intestinal surgery.
- Pregnancy or blood loss due to menstruation: Blood loss during childbirth, menstruation, from a wound or bleeding in the urinary tract leads to a decrease in red blood cells in our body.
- Internal bleeding Some of the medical conditions like ulcers in the stomach, regular use of pain killers, the tissue is grown in colon or colon cancer is also other factors that result in bleeding.
- Destruction in red blood cells Diseases like sickle cell anemia or thalassemia in which blood cells get destroyed and hence lead to a reduction in its count.
- Lower production of red blood cells: Certain diseases like cancer, hypothyroidism, leukemia, kidney diseases, vitamin or iron deficiency, drugs for HIV or chemotherapy drugs for cancer are a cause to reduce in the production of red blood cells.
Symptoms of anemia appear when organs of your body are not getting what they need to function properly.
In many cases, a hemoglobin count is slightly below normal which does not affect how a person feels, but only noticeable when it gets more severe or through a routine blood test.
The signs or symptoms that appear are fatigue, weakness, dizziness, pale skin, breathing problems, irregular or fast heartbeat.
Whereas, some other signs are brittle nails, swelling in the tongue, cold hands, and feet, craving for eating unusual things like clay, dirt or ice.
Ayurvedic Medicines To Increase Hemoglobin
Low hemoglobin can disturb your daily life if not taken seriously. Ayurvedic medicines to increase hemoglobin are of great help in treating these disorders.
Ayurveda is the oldest and effective method of curing naturally for life long as they deal with the root cause of the disease and its benefits are long term.
Ayurvedic medicines to increase hemoglobin provide your body the amount of iron needed as too much iron is also harmful for your body.
Hemoglobin is important for leading a healthy life and maintaining a normal level of it is very essential.
Herboglobin capsules are recommended to you as ayurvedic remedies to increase hemoglobin levels as these are natural and herbal capsules with no ill effects and chemical-free.
Herboglobin capsules fulfill your body requirements by supplying vitamin C and iron as vitamin C helps your body to absorb iron which is very important for the increase in red blood cell count.
Ayurvedic medicines to increase hemoglobin help overcome anemia and generate red blood cells increasing hemoglobin count.
Herboglobin Capsules Ayurvedic Treatment for Low Hemoglobin
A person can feel magnificent results after a week or two by taking Herboglobin capsules since ayurvedic remedies to increase iron levels are safe and tested by experts.
Ingredients of Herboglobin capsules
Herboglobin capsules contain herbs and spices like Taj, Shilajit, Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, Long, Kesar, Jav, Godanti Hadtal, Lauh Bhasma, Swarna Bhasma, Gajwan, Hirabol and Aloe Vera which are natural and are suitable for people of every age.
This combination of ayurvedic medicines to increase hemoglobin prevents blood loss during menstruation or while giving birth to a child.
They help in proper growth of a baby in a womb and small children who are at their growing age by giving them all nutrients and vitamins and maintain their energy.
All these herbs present in ayurvedic medicines to increase hemoglobin level gives your body strength and healthy diet as it is a complete source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed for formation red blood cells and for the people who are vegetarian as they may lack iron level which is very essential for the increase in blood count.
So, ayurvedic remedies to increase iron level fulfill your body requirements restoring your hemoglobin levels and keeping you healthy.
Ayurvedic pills take time in showing the results and these are not meant for instant outcomes. This is why these take around 3 to 4 months in generating the desired results.
Consume these pills twice in a day with water after breakfast and dinner. You may take one to two capsules but do not overdose yourself.
You may like reading: