The abnormally prolonged and heavy bleeding is medically termed as menorrhagia. Heavy menstrual bleeding is usually common in those women who are about to reach the menopause phase but it could be experienced by anyone. The bleeding in most women is not that much heavy to be categorized as menorrhagia. If that is the case then the daily activities are hard to be performed. Following are the symptoms of heavy menstrual bleeding:
1. Changing sanitary napkins or tampons very frequently
2. Bleeding for more than 7 days
3. Needing to change the napkin in between the sleep in the nights
4. Having double sanitary protection
5. Experiencing other symptoms due to blood loss such as fatigue, tiredness, shortness of breath, anemia, etc.
The causes of this issue could be many such as follows:
1. Uterine fibroids – These are non-cancerous uterus tumors that appear during childbearing years.
2. Uterine polyps – These are developed when the women are in their reproductive age if the hormones are produced comparatively higher than normal.
3. Ovulatory dysfunction – The ovaries are supposed to release an egg in-between the menstrual cycle. If it doesn’t do that on time the hormone progesterone isn’t released hence causing the imbalance and heavy periods.
4. Pregnancy complications – Ectopic pregnancy, which is the result of implantation of the fertilized egg inside the fallopian tubes instead of uterus causes heavy menstrual bleeding. A miscarriage can also cause heavy bleeding but if bleeding occurs on usual time then the reason may not be the miscarriage but something else.
5. Cancer – It could be uterine cancer, ovarian cancer or cervical cancer but this is the rare case for excessive bleeding.
6. Medicinal side effects – Anti-inflammatory medicines and anticoagulants could also be the reason behind excessive menstrual bleeding.
7. Intrauterine device – Using this device for birth control offers side effects in the form of heavy menstrual periods. If this is the case then one must remove it immediately.
8. Certain medical conditions – Thyroid problems, liver disorders, kidney diseases and pelvic inflammatory diseases could also be associated with menorrhagia.
Usually women of any age may develop this issue but two categories are at greater risk than others and these are – adolescent girls who haven’t completed their first year of menarche yet and women of ages between 40 to 50 who are about to reach the menopause.
Herbal Remedies For Heavy Periods
This problem needs to be cured with utmost priority because it could lead to complications like iron deficiency anemia and related symptoms and severe abdominal pain in which one may require to seek medicines or even surgical procedure. The allopathic medicines might seem to treat the problem due to their tendency of suppressing the symptoms immediately but those aren’t good for long run. Since these are artificial in nature, they tend to provide side effects during the course and withdrawal effects right after the course is stopped.
How about consuming ayurvedic medicines for heavy menstrual bleeding? Gynecure capsules offer excellent results in this regard. These ayurvedic medicines for heavy menstrual bleeding can stop the excessive period flow and balance it for long term basis. Regular intake of these ayurvedic remedies for heavy period not only controls the bleeding but also other complications like abdominal cramps, tiredness, fatigue, anemia, etc. Let us now reveal the herbal ingredients present in this ayurvedic medicines for heavy menstrual bleeding that make every woman sufferer’s dream come true.
Ingredients of Gynecure capsules
Guattaria Longifolia (Ashok), Dolichos Biflorus (Shvetbij), Symplocos Racemosa (Lodhra), Crocus Sativus (Kesar), Cichorium Intybus (Kasani), Ipomoea Quamoclit (Eshkpencha), Areca Catechu (Supari), Putranjiva Roxburghii (Putrajiva), Bovista Spisis (Pataltumbi), Randia Dumetorum (Menphal), Actiniopteris Dichotoma (Morpnkhi), Piper Longum (Pipal), Sphaeranthus Indicus (Tapsivni), Cossypium Herbaceum (Sutrapushp), Amaranthus Spinosus (Kandera), Barringtonia Acutangula (Samudraphal), Balsamodendron Myrrha (Hirabol), Bombax Malabaricum (Mochras), Saussurea Lappa (Kut), Ipomoea Sepiaria (Putrakanda), Bryonia Laciniosa (Shivlingi), Mesuaferia Linn (Nagkesar), Cinnamomum Tamala (Tejpatra), Pandanus Odoratissimus (Ketasi), Uraria Lagopoides (Davada), Bauhinia Tancatosa (Kachnar), Averrhoa Carambola (Dharaphal)
It is not just Gynecure capsules but also Feroplex capsules that altogether improvise the issue. Their combination treats the entire thing from its roots which bring the normal life of women back on the track. Gynecure ayurvedic medicines for heavy menstrual bleeding are there for treating the excessive periods and Feroplex capsules are there to restore the iron mineral content of the body as Feroplex capsules are rich in natural iron. Following are their ingredients:
Ingredients of Feroplex capsules
Ferrum (Lauh Bhasma), Ferri Peroxidum (Mandur Bhasma), Ferri Sulphas (Kasis Bhasma), Purified Sugar Candy (Mishri)
The reason why this ayurvedic treatment for heavy menstrual bleeding works is because the herbs in these capsules are readily available to our body and effectively get absorbed. On the contrary, allopathic medicines aren’t that much easily absorbed, thereby causing slowness in progression. In addition to that, ayurvedic medicines for heavy menstrual bleeding do not offer any sign of negativity such as side effects or withdrawal effects, thereby being the best ayurvedic remedies for heavy periods.
Take 1 or 2 capsules of Gynecure and 1 capsule of Feroplex twice in a day on daily basis after meals with plain water or milk (preferably) for about 3 to 4 months without halt or delay, in order to get the best results.