The kidneys make a pair of bean shaped organs which have so many vital functions such as waste extraction, red blood cell regulation, blood pressure regulation, fluid balance and acid regulation. They lie opposite to each other sitting right at the back muscles of upper abdominal region.
Kidney stones also known as Renal Lithiasis or Nephrolithiasis in medical terms which are small crystal mineral deposits within the kidney or urinary tract. Kidney stones can affect and cause troubles to any part of our urinary tract from kidneys to our bladder. These stones form when urine becomes more concentrated which allows minerals to crystallize and stick together.
Kidney stones have some common symptoms like severe pain below the ribs’ at back side that later spreads to the lower abdomen and groin; also pain while urination, red and brown urine, nausea and vomiting sensation. If infection is there, the patient experiences fever and shivering as well. Pain caused via kidney stone may shift to different location or increase in intensity because of the movement of stone through the urinary tract.
There are no fixed factors that cause kidney stones but according to researches till date, these are basically caused when our urine contains more crystal mass substances such as calcium, uric acid and oxalate which cannot be diluted by fluid in our urine. There are many types of kidney stones which include the following:
1. Uric acid stones: Uric acid stones can form in people whose body contain high protein and those who have gout. Also, to those people who don’t drink enough water and/or do not urinate on regular intervals actually lose adequate fluids. Sometimes there are cases of genetic factors also that may risk of forming uric acid stones.
2. Calcium stones: Most of the cases of Renal Lithiasis are related with calcium stones, usually in the form of calcium oxalate. Oxalate is naturally found in some foods. For instance, vegetables, as well as nuts and chocolates which have high oxalate levels. Our liver also produces oxalate naturally. Some dietary factors such as high doses of vitamin D, intestinal bypass surgery and metabolic disorders can develop the concentration of calcium or oxalate in urine, thereby resulting in nephrolithiasis. Calcium stones may also occur in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Cystine stones: Cystine stones form in people who have hereditary disorder that causes the kidneys to excrete too much of certain amino acids.
4. Struvite stones: Struvite stones are generated as a response to an infection, such as urinary tract infection (UTI). Struvite stones are swift and become quite large, sometimes with some symptoms and warning signs.
5. Others: In some cases, even more rare types of kidney stones may occur, whose reasons could be unknown.
Kid Clear capsules make an ultimate solution to pass kidney stones. These ayurvedic medicines for kidney stone can fight against the issue from its root causes and remove that naturally in such a way that a person not only gets rid of it, but also never experiences its reoccurrence in the coming future.
Ayurvedic Remedies To Pass Kidney Stones
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney stone, provided by Kid Clear capsules, dilutes the stones naturally by breaking the strong bond between crystal particles. Kidney stone is basically formed by collection of masses at one place which gives it a strong crystal like bond between them. Once bond between masses gets weak, the stone crumbles into pieces which are flushed out by the body through urine due to strong effects of diuretic herbs present in Kid Clear capsules. Kid Clear ayurvedic remedies for kidney stone also stop strong saturation of lithogenic substances that develop the chances of stone formation significantly higher. Kid Clear capsules prevent oxamide absorption from intestines and halt crystalloid-colloid imbalance in the body.
Kidney stone also causes urinary tract infections (UTI) but Kid Clear ayurvedic medicines for kidney stone prevent and cure such infections very effectively. The composition of herbs in these ayurvedic remedies to pass kidney stones naturally dissolves these crystalline substances and breaks them into small pieces. It then develops more urine outcomes to support body to curb UTI. People suffering from Renal Lithiasis are recommended to use these ayurvedic medicines for kidney stone for at least 3 to 4 months to notice tremendous benefits. Kid Clear capsules make perfectly safe ayurvedic treatment for kidney stones and are well suited for men and women of any age.
Ingredients of Kid Clear capsule
Dolichos Biflorus (Kulthi), Coleus Aromaticus (Patthar Chur), Curcuma Aromatica (Ambihaldi), Potassii Carbonas (Javakhar), Amomum Subulatum (Elaychi Badi), Physalis Alkekengi (Kaknaj), Curculigo Orchioides Gaertn (Kali Musli), Orthosiphon Stamineus (Javatea), Prunus Cerasus (Alubalu), Cinnamomum Cassia (Taj), Achyranthes Aspera (Apamarg), Apium Graveolens (Bastimoda) Saxifraga Ligulata (Pashan Bhed), Pedalium Murex (Gaukshroo), Solanum Nigrum (Makoy), Juniperus Communis (Hauber), Crataeva Nurvala (Barna), Cabbage (Karmkalla), Cucumis Utilissimus (Kakadi)
Kid Clear ayurvedic remedies for kidney stone have herbal ingredients whose names are mentioned above. These herbal extracts are blended in a fixed ratio so that no side effects are encountered by anybody. Till date these ayurvedic medicines for kidney stone have reached greater heights due to the same reason. For best results, take 1 or 2 capsules with water twice in a day on daily basis.